We have four very experienced veterinarians dedicated solely to our equine practice.
Our hospital offers a wide range of services including surgery, general medicine, diagnostic imaging, endoscopy, ultrasonography, and reproduction/stud work.
There is ample turn around parking for trucks, goosenecks and large floats. Floats can be left at the practice needed.
Field Service (ambulatory): Harradine and Associates provides a full ambulatory service. We have three equine veterinarians, with well equipped vehicles that can travel to your property. We can provide services including general health, reproduction, dentistry, radiology, endoscopy, ultrasonography and emergency medicine. Some surgery can also be done in the field.
Most equipment is portable allowing vets to Diagnose and treat in the field.
Travel is charged per kilometre and if you are prepared to wait until a veterinarian is travelling your way, travel fees can be shared with other clients.
In Hospital Treatment:
- Diagnostic imaging
- Medical case management
- Pre-purchase examinations
- Dental care
- Lameness examination including regional anaesthesia
- Intravenous fluid therapy
- Foal intensive care
- Joint injections, limb and back treatments
- Alternative therapies
- IRAP treatments
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) treatments
- Regional limb perfusion
- Bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) and tracheal wash
- Laboratory: Equine blood profiles, pre-race, hospital cases, lactate monitoring, fibrinogen, IgG